BROKEN GARAGE DOOR SENSOR REPAIR
With your kids running around playing hide and seek, Christmas cords and lights all over, and your pet playing all kinds of games in and out of your garage; you sensors will get knocked off. If that is yet to happen, it will. When that happens, Global Door and Gate Repai is only a call away. We are the ultimate leader in garage door services. We are happy to help you whatever hour of your need.
SENSORS CAN STILL MALFUNCTION
With our enviable number of current and past customers, our reputation precedes our brand name. We are the choice every garage owner is making. With your door sensor, here is why we are the best pick:
- We have solid and long experience dealing with sensors. We know every problem and a solution for each one of them.
- We are very affordable. We only charge for the work done. We do not inflate our prices, and you get value for every dime spent.
- We are at your service 24/7. Call us any time and we will be there
- Our experts are handpicked and we make sure you get our best team on sensors
TROUBLESHOOTING SENSOR PROBLEMS
Our experience with garage doors has made us master of the art. We can tell from a distance the problem with your door. But that is not the way we work; we will thoroughly analyze the door and get to the bottom of the problem. If it is an issue with the sensor, these tell-tale signs would help with the “diagnosis”:
- The door opens and stops midway: we know how furious you get when this happens. Chances are, your sensor is broken and desperately needs expert’s attention.
- The door totally refuses to close: you had a good reason for having a garage: to keep your car and home safe. With a door that does not close, you will be crying wolf. It could be the sensors and we are dispatching our best technician to solve the problem.
- Unresponsive buttons: however hard you place the remote or wall buttons, it will be all in vain. This is a surefire symptom that your sensor is broken.
- You do not have to be sure about the problem with your garage door. Leave that to us and we will let you know the exact problem. Whatever it is, we have the tools and technicians to solve it once and for all.